The whole family went to the 5K for Nie this morning and walked / ran the whole way. That is 5 Ks doing a 5K. We weren't the first and we weren't the last, but close. Way to go K's!
I loved doing this 5K with my family! Kayden and I ran the first mile or so until his knee started to bother him :) , then we slowed down until Byran, Karissa, and Kyler caught up with us in the stroller. Ky and Karissa got out and ran and walked for the last stretch. (Do you notice how no one else is around us??)
I am very proud of my all my K's for doing their first 5K and glad that we were able to participate as a family and support the Nielson family at the same time.
1 comment:
Congrats on the 5k by the 5ks! Yeah!
Post a Comment