Everyone is home and in PJ's except Byran who is at a city meeting tonight. I love slower nights like this when everything has felt non-stop. If you stopped by tonight, this is what you would see...
I've been cutting out laminating projects for Karissa's teacher. Almost done!
Kayden is pouring over a couple of recipe books I picked up at the library today. He marks all the recipes that he wants me to make :)
...and lovin' having his picture taken I might add. From the looks of things, I will be quite busy in the kitchen!
And the Magoobies are very busy in the office creating baby cards for our friend who recently had a baby so I can send off the gift that has been sitting on my counter for 3 weeks now. (Sorry Lyndsey-hope it will still fit you!)
It's a good night.


1 comment:
Is it too late to come by and cut things and look at recipe books? Daniel (& Lynita)
Post a Comment