Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Three!

Happy Birthday Kyler!

We celebrated Kyler's 3rd birthday yesterday. He got exactly what he wanted, "A Diego Birthday". He got all things Diego and couldn't be happier about it. When I asked him what he wanted to eat for his birthday he said "Birs-day cake and Fren-Fri" (birthday cake and french fries).

Kyler had fun playing with all of his new Diego paraphenelia. Byran's concerned that Bear is going to feel sad and replaced by Ky's new Baby Jaguar like Woody did in the movie "ToyStory" when Buz Lightyear showed up. I had to remind Byran that that is just an animated movie, and it isn't real. Kyler slept with both Bear and Baby Jaguar last night so I don't think anyone got their feelings hurt.

I think Kyler is now convinced that being 3 is a good thing. He wanted to just skip right over 3 and was insisting that he was going to be 4 like Karissa and not 3. If only he could make his fingers show 3 as easy as he could make 2. That's just frustrating getting fingers to do what you want them to do.

It is hard to believe that it was three years ago that Kyler joined our family. We love him and are so greatful for our sweet boy. He's still the best surprise we ever got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Copper say's been 3 is great, you get everything you want. Just say I did not do it, it was .... By the way GO BYU.
Elvan