Monday, February 25, 2008

Not a lot to say

Really, I'm fine. I just haven't had a lot to say lately. I've been stuck ever since I attempted to get pictures for the last Tag scanned. I have three pictures just laying there in my scanner, waiting to be scanned...maybe one of these days I'll remember to have Byran show me how to do it.

In the meantime, I was released from Primary, we had a great Valentine's Day, survived the Science Fair and 5th Grade Maturation Program, and I'm officially into my last year of being able to say that I'm "Thirty-Something".

And now, you are all caught up.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Welcome back Sheia!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I thought about your birthday like a month ago and kept telling myself to remember... and what do you know, I completely forgot! So no more Primary, wow! What is your new calling, and who took over as President (because they have HUGE shoes to fill!!)? Have a great day!

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday, Sheia! Thanks for commenting on our blog- I'm sure Shannon will love it! I think you should buy one of the "I heart my kayaker" shirts and wear it when I am around.

Megan said...

Saw online that Miley Cyrus' name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. So good job Sheia! Not that I doubted you were right... :-)

Anonymous said...

your blog looks great from an iPhone. I think u can even update your blog whole using an iPhone. Wouldn't that be great when u are in nyc!