Feeding the ducks with Grandma- the professional duck feeder.
Happy Easter to everyone who faithfully checks my blog even though I go through LONG dry spells.
Here is a few Easter pictures of the kids. It has been so long since I have done this that I can't figure out how to insert the pictures where I want them.
We went over to Grandma's center for the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning and spent some time with her. Kyler was very excited to see the Easter Bunny and crawled up on his lap and gave him a great big hug.
Kyler has been a sicky boy today, so he stayed home from church with me. I hope he gets feeling better soon.
And ....Byran and I leave tonight for NYC! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get to go to NYC! I did tell Byran that I've had so much fun anticipating and planning for this trip that I almost don't want to go, because then it will be over. Byran gave me the DVD of "You've Got Mail" for Easter which is my favorite NYC movie. I'm going to put it on my Ipod and watch it while I waiting in lines in NYC! Byran's parents and sister Deborah are going to be watching the kids for us while we are gone. They are wonderful!
Anyway, I can't promise anything, but I will MAYBE start posting again about our trip, so check back!
I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane!
Here is a few Easter pictures of the kids. It has been so long since I have done this that I can't figure out how to insert the pictures where I want them.
We went over to Grandma's center for the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning and spent some time with her. Kyler was very excited to see the Easter Bunny and crawled up on his lap and gave him a great big hug.
Kyler has been a sicky boy today, so he stayed home from church with me. I hope he gets feeling better soon.
And ....Byran and I leave tonight for NYC! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get to go to NYC! I did tell Byran that I've had so much fun anticipating and planning for this trip that I almost don't want to go, because then it will be over. Byran gave me the DVD of "You've Got Mail" for Easter which is my favorite NYC movie. I'm going to put it on my Ipod and watch it while I waiting in lines in NYC! Byran's parents and sister Deborah are going to be watching the kids for us while we are gone. They are wonderful!
Anyway, I can't promise anything, but I will MAYBE start posting again about our trip, so check back!
I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see Grandma! I'm glad you guys get to visit with her so often. How is she doing? Have a great trip to New York!! What are you guys doing there? Glad you are back on the blog.
Waiting for NYC pics and info....and chocolate sauce, of course.
Still waiting....patiently of course.
Post a Comment