Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WELL HELLO!!
I know, I know, it has been a long time. Too long. I was recently chatting with a couple of gals in the ward and they were mentioning that they go through long dry spells on their blogs too, so it made me feel a whole lot better about my long absence.

For those of you who have been harassing, I mean asking me for pictures from our NYC trip, here they are.... Enjoy!
Central Park

Top of the Empire State Building with HUNDREDS of other people. Great to be there, but SOO NOT like the movies! For those of you who dream of meeting your true love at the top, let it go! The movies don't show you the long lines and security! Plan instead to meet your true love at the bottom of the Empire State Building at the end of the line and then visit with him for hours as you walk through the ropes and wait for your turn at the view!
We got free tickets off the street to go to the Letterman Show and sat on the 2nd row right by the band. It was a blast!


Well, that's all for now. For some reason blogger is only letting me add 3 pictures tonight. Oh well!



1 comment:

H. said...

How fun is that!! Great to see you again. Glad you had a good time.