Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Results Are In

The official times for the 5K have been posted. My time was 33:31. Yea! Being an amature 5K-er, I didn't know that I was supposed to keep the bottom tags on my racing number intact ( I took them off after looking at pictures of last year's 5K and people had theirs off) so that your name and place can be posted. So, I'm just known as #131, which is just fine with me!

Would you believe that I have decided to do another one? It is this weekend for Art City Days. This one usually has a lot more runners, so it will be more intense. Megan is going to do this one too and this time her husband, Chad, is going to run as well.

I still don't LOVE it, and am quite a slow runner, but there was something about it when I ran this morning that just really felt good! I'm not sure how to explain it. This is too weird....ME, running.

No comments: