Where did November and Thanksgiving go? We were so caught up in the move that it seems as if we missed the entire month of November.
We spent Thanksgiving at Byran's parents home. It was so nice to be able to relax and get away from boxes and trips to the storage unit. His parents made us feel so comfortable. Byran got so comfortable that he decided to get sick. Poor guy got the worst case of Strep I have ever seen. He was sick, sick, sick. We've passed the 10 day incubation period and none of the rest of us got it, so I think we are in the clear.
Last night we delivered our Christmas treats, and our Christmas cards are all ready to go out. If I can make it past Thursday's big Enrichment Mtg, I think I am in the clear for the rest of December and can focus on my family and Christmas. A friend and I are working on a "12 Days of Christmas" for our kids and I am really looking forward to doing that this year. I'll fill you in on it when we have the details figured out.
2 comments:
I'll be glad when Thursday is over as well...we have our Enrichment Christmas dinner. I'm so excited for the dinner, but stressed about it too!!
Waiting for that update on your 12 Days of Christmas for your kids....
Post a Comment