Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kayden's Graduation

Kayden graduated from sixth grade! Unfortunately for him, he still had 2 weeks of school after graduation. I think they had graduation early because it was his teacher's last day as she is about to have a baby.

We are so proud of Kayden and the good student he is. He is a sweet boy and a good example to others. School comes pretty easy to him. He also received the "Bookworm" award which was voted on by his classmates. I'd rather he get that than the "Most likely to need 911" award!

We love you Kayden!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I agree, bookworm is a very nice, and much better award:) Now here comes Jr. High, Yikes!!! Kayden is such a great kid, he'd do really well.

Tricia Taylor said...

Besides all that! He is a natural entertainer! He sets the bar for all the others to try to achieve!!! Good job, Kayden!