It's looking more like a house all of the time!
Lots of progress this week! Doors and windows installed, CAT5 wire pulled, speaker systems wired, passed re-4 way inspection, exterior stucco and stone decided on, fireplace designed, and re-designed, insulation in, Honey Bucket pumped out, and yesterday and today sheet rock up. WHEW! Mudding and taping begins on Monday. We have interior walls!!
Lots of progress this week! Doors and windows installed, CAT5 wire pulled, speaker systems wired, passed re-4 way inspection, exterior stucco and stone decided on, fireplace designed, and re-designed, insulation in, Honey Bucket pumped out, and yesterday and today sheet rock up. WHEW! Mudding and taping begins on Monday. We have interior walls!!
Do you like our new front door? It is hard to tell, but it has an arch at the top and v-groves in the two panels. There is obscured glass in the sidelights to let light in, but allows privacy still.
So there you go! Other than a few mess-up with the window/door people and Ben the Builder tearing his finger to pieces on a sharp edge on a door (apparently he's not so good with blood), things are going smoothly and we are on track still to move in the middle of July.
PS- The "Honey Bucket" is the fine blue and grey feature at the right front of our lot. Yes, it is really called the "Honey Bucket".
2 comments:
Awsome pictures. I am so happy things are going pretty smoothly for you. A few little road blocks, but all in all, you seem to have had great luck with everything. I can't wait to see the house on another great sheia tour. I live these next parts the best, where the cabnets, floors, light fixtures, and appliances go in. I hope there will be many more tours to come.
It's fun to see it coming along. I love your choice on the front door. So very "non-Utah" :)
Post a Comment