We passed our final inspection this morning, so today is MOVING DAY!!WOOOHOOO!
It hit me about an hour ago and I go all choked up. Months and YEARS of planning, waiting, and getting ready for this, and today we get to move into our perfect dream home!
Thank goodness this is a holiday weekend, so we will have several days to get it all done, but FOR SURE we are sleeping in our new home tonight. YEA!
PS-I'll post pictures soon
8 comments:
YEAH! So happy for you guys!
YEAH! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations to two of my favorite people. What a happy day!
Hurray and Congrats! I can't imagine how great it must feel. I can't wait for a tour when you get settled?! We moved into our home a year ago today. It's a good day to move.
You forgot to call me so I could help!! :)
that is awesome! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see it all settled as a home.
Can't wait to see the pix of the finished, decorated product! Congrats!
So, when you say you're going to post pictures soon (back in JULY), what does that mean?
Post a Comment