Welcome to our work in progress.
Here is the front entry....

Kyler wanted his room to be "Yight Blue". Kayden's room will be the same color.
Here is the front entry....
Kyler wanted his room to be "Yight Blue". Kayden's room will be the same color.
Here are the kitchen cabinets that I stressed and stressed over!
This is similar to what the counters are going to be, only a little more brown than this looks.
I'm getting very excited to use my office!! I've always wanted a red room. It's red! Our builder had the painter paint a big U on the plastic covering the window in here.
This is the view from the back of the kitchen looking into the family room. Byran's built-in cabinets are sure looking nice, aren't they? The bottom cabinets will have shaker doors on them that match the kitchen. What do you think of the wall color? It is a really yummy color and looks like the color of sugar cookie dough. Guess what I will be craving all the time in our new home!

11 comments:
I love your wall colors, especially the mud room. It looks like the 'happy' color in Reagan's room. I don't remember - are you getting hardware on your cabinets? We are so excited it is almost ready! When do you want me to come down and take the kids so you can do some packing/unpacking?
The pictures don't do your house justice. Your house is so wonderful. Bet you are sooooooooo excited.
The photos just don't capture the awesomeness of the colors! But I love it! Good job keeping it friendly... just like you!
Thanks for doing all the updates, I love seeing it all come together. Your colors look so fun! Good choices!!
Love that mudroom for the both of us...what a great space. Can't wait to see it (and the rest of the house) in real life. See you soon.
I love the colors!!! I think I want my bedroom the blue color too! It is looking so great, and you will be in in no time.
It is turning out so nice. I can't wait to see it again.
wow, this is really nice, great job on all the details. Can't wait to see it finished!
I have to agree with everyone else, you HAVE done a wonderful job picking everything out...you're almost done!!
Love it Love it.
Hey. Sometimes I go to Kristy B's blog and then go to some of the ward members blog. I miss you guys. Anyways...I LOVE YOUR HOME!!!!!! I want it to be my dream home someday. Love the colors and love the kitchen. I notice you check chocolate on my cranium's blog. That is Paul's cousins. I love going to her blog also.
Post a Comment