Monday, August 2, 2010

Post-Post

The good news is that I got my camera back today and it is as good as new! The bad news is that Byran was adamant that although this blog is our family journal, he wanted some privacy and dignity preserved, so no Byran photos in this documentation.
Instead you get exciting shots of my current view....the IV pole, Byran's stats...
...And my lovely toes! Don't you love that nail color? Perfect for summer.

PS-Byran is fine. A bit uncomfortable and nauseous, but otherwise just fine. He is sleeping like a baby as we speak. His out-patient surgery went well, and we were grateful his body held out until we could get in our lovely sod :)

PPS-Can I say just one more time how much I love our grass?

PPPS-Ok, I just have to say, planned surgery or not, it is still no fun to kiss your spouse goodbye and have them wheeled away from you to anesthesia and a knife. Not my favorite. My imagination goes a running...

PPPS-Do you think he's going to be ticked that his hand, and technically his lower body are in the pictures or do you think I'm good? I'll take my chances.

PPPPS-And a special shout-out to my sister, RuthAnn, who is hangin' with the Magoobies at home.

No comments: