... and left a trail of presents to Mom and Dad's room.
The microphone was her favorite present at this point.
This is what the birthday girl requested for dinner.
After dinner we went to Build-A-Bear so Riss could experience all that.
She picked a cute grey cat and a sparkly gown and shoes.
I think she would have bought out the store if we would have let her. Very clever marketing there!
Last but not least, cake and ice cream.
Happy Birthday to my very sweet seven year old girl. I don't think you have any idea how much Dad and I love you and how much joy you have brought into our lives. We are so glad that you are a part of our family!







3 comments:
What a cute seven year old. She looked like she really had fun for her birthday. Love you, Karissa.
Neat birthday plate! Love you Rissy!
so cute! I love the pic of her with her cat at the b.a.b workshop!
Post a Comment