Christmas is almost here! Does anybody else get to this point of the season and decide that they just want to quit everything they are involved in and simplify their lives? I do! I feel like every year I make a little bit better progress on preparing for Christmas so we can enjoy the season more, but there is just so much stuff, and all the little details! Sheesh!
But the kids are happy, they haven't unwrapped any of the presents yet (that I know of), we've had plenty to eat, and we have a warm house. We are blessed!
There's a new poll for you to do on the left side under my counter, and I've added a few more fun links for you to check out. I need more of my friends and family to start blogs so I have more than just the Wards under my "Friends and Family". Come on people! If I can create and maintain a blog, anyone can!
PS- You don't have to have a google account to leave a comment, by the way. I see them before they get published, so if you don't want something published for everyone to see, just tell me not to publish it!
No comments:
Post a Comment