Sunday, December 23, 2007

What happens in Vegas....

By now I'm sure you all have heard that BYU won the Las Vegas Bowl 17 to 16 against UCLA. Redemption at last. Kayden and Byran went to the game with my brother, Mark, his two oldest girls, Katie and Haylee, and Mom and Dad. They had a cold fun time, except Mom, who I think just had a cold time since the people in front of her stood up the whole game. Here are some pictures from the game:





Kool Kayden, Coooold mom, 'Great to be here' Dad, Happy Haylee, Kool Katie, 'I'm not lookin' Mark.






Katie, Kayden, and Haylee posing with the Las Vegas Bowl
Championship Trophy.









Kayden and Byran on the field after the game.




Kim and I stayed home, all warm
and cozy taking care of the little ones and wrapping presents. We did catch the last 3 seconds of the game however, the most important part of course.

The kids (young and old) had a blast rushing the field after the game, watching the trophy presentation, meeting and getting autographs from the players. Somehow or another, Mark ended up with a few cougar stickers from the players helmets. How did that happen?

We've had such a good time here in Las Vegas, and don't look forward to the drive home, but are looking forward to having our first official family Christmas on our own!

No comments: