This is kind of how my journal writing goes. Some writing with long holidays!
But I'm back! You may have noticed my pictures missing, as well as my poll , links, counter, etc. I was trying to create a new background, with my very limited blogging knowledge, and in the process lost a bunch of stuff. Which therefore, took the wind out of my sails a bit, and I have been taking a little vacation from the blog. My friend Kari sent me some directions, so I will try them out, and hopefully I won't make the whole site disappear! But if it does, now you know why! Patience, patience!
4 comments:
Oh no! Did my directions mess up your whole blog?!? Sorry!
I'm glad you are back! I'm talking to you on the phone right now!
Hello from Heather, the wife of your cousin Troy. We got your Christmas letter a long time ago and I'm finally getting a chance to check out your blog! It's fun to hear what you are up to. You do sound like a cute family. Crazy goes with the territory. Our blog is contemplatingmama.blogspot.com
if you want to take a peek sometime.
P.S. Oh, can I place a link to your blog on ours? That will make it easy for us to check yours periodically.
Post a Comment