Our first season strawberries are very sweet and delicious! Next year we will plant Karissa her very own patch so that the rest of us can enjoy some too!
We ended up with only 1 viable watermelon from all 4 plants. It was rather petite, but I think this variety was actually meant to be petite, unlike my first pepper pickings :)
Tomato plants are still producing, but nothing spectacular there. Just you wait for next year!


3 comments:
did the watermelon fall off the vine when it was done or do you just pick it? we don't know what to do!
We ended up picking it because several others on the vine were starting to rot, and one had split open. I never know either!
The weather wasn't too nice for the gardens this year. The heat started too late. I just barely got a watermelon started, and now it's too late to grow. :(
Post a Comment