Thursday, December 30, 2010

Post Chrismas

There has been plenty of activities to do. No one can complain of being bored for sure!
Wii Just Dance has been a huge hit! Even Grandma got it on it, but I didn't dare sneak a picture.
 Aunt Amy brought bags of different sized marshmallows and toothpicks for the kids to create with.
 They stayed very busy for a very long time, and probably ate about 1/2 of the creations.
 The little town nearby has an indoor pool. 10 degrees outside, and a freaking 90 degree sauna inside! We pretty much had the pool to ourselves for 2 hours. There was all sorts of noodles, floaties, and flippers for the kids to try out.
 I have loved having time with my sisters, Shereece and RuthAnn (and baby Easton too). There just never seems to be enough time though. It all flies way too fast.

1 comment:

Maren said...

We played Just Dance at Mark's brother's house. I love it. It makes me want to buy a Wii just so I can play that game.