Last night was our Ward Christmas Party. The activities committee did such a GREAT job. I don't think I've ever been to such a big Ward party before. There was PLENTY of good food, and the entertainment was great.
The kids have been to singing practice twice a week for the last few weeks in preparation for the program.
Surprisingly, Karissa was the one I had to convince to go to each practice. Kyler was just a big ham up there on the stage.
Kayden is the shepherd in the purple on the left for the Nativity. Mr. Stoic.
After the program, Karissa was all about being Mary, until she saw the doors at the opposite end of the Cultural Hall open.
She dropped the baby (thankfully in the manger)
and made a mad dash through the entire crowd and was first in line for "The special visitor" before any of the other kids even knew what was happening!
Kyler, on the other hand, stood in line in the exact same spot, never moving forward for a good 20 minutes before we interfered and helped him move forward in line.
He had a long serious chat with Santa.
He take this Santa business very seriously!
Even Byran got into the holiday spirit.
Where's that mistletoe?
and NO that is not a hickey on my neck! I got attacked by the blow drier, thank you!
Even Kayden got to sit on Santa's lap.
Way to go Activities Committee! Thanks for such a fun night!






5 comments:
Cute pictures of you and your husband. How did he get lucky enough to get someone like you?! Bless your heart!
Fun night! Thanks for the pictures. Daniel & Lynita.
I hope our Christmas party is half as fun. :)
Looks so fun! Sorry I missed it, but thanks so much for taking care of Lolo!
I love the pics. my kids were standing in line forever too, because so many were just cutting in..good thing you intervened!
p.s. I LOVE what you guys brought over.
Post a Comment