Last night we held our annual traditional Graham Cracker House Production. Each year we invite some friends to join us. We love to see the creativity, construction techniques, and new ideas that fresh minds bring to the table. This year the Rogers Family joined us, and they brought it!
Byran helped Ky and Riss with theirs, then said he was too burned out to make a "masterpiece"this year.
I feel badly that I didn't get a picture of Hunter's final product. He created a rocket.
Kyler (and Byran) created a gummy bear playground-see the gummy bear going down the slide?
Karissa delighted us this year with her surprisingly well thought out and symmetrically decorated house.
Noah's creation was a study in balance.
Jacob's Wii....
...plus Kayden's remote....
...equals a "sweet" system. (I am so funny!)
This is my creation, which I don't expect anyone to figure out so don't feel bad. Traditionally, I always create something of significance in my life from the year.
It is an Amplatzer Septum Occluder and catheter -you know, that $$$device$$$ that is now a very $ignificant implant in my body. I've decided I need to get a$ much mileage out of thi$ thing a$ I can after I $aw it$ price tag. Grateful to have it, but GOOD HECK!
Byran's creation made me smile, because I know the HOURS of back breaking work and miles of PVC pipe that he put into those trenches, sprinkler system, and yard this summer.
And Lynita put us all to shame with her AMAZING holiday home, and just look at her holiday spirit too!
See all the detail!
So sorry that Dan was off being the responsible breadwinner while we were all having fun. We would've loved to see what he would have created, but glad he still came over for dinner. (Have your taste buds been restored yet Dan? Sorry about the boiling soup!)
Graham Cracker Houses Completed...CHECK! Let the Christmas Season begin!




1 comment:
That is such a fun idea! Very creative.
Post a Comment