Friday, October 19, 2007

Dreams and Blogging for Dummies

I'm not all that sure what to write about on a blog. Byran says that if I just wrote about my dreams, they would be entertaining and I would have plenty to write about. He'd probably be thrilled not to have to deal with me trying to work through my dreams, and walk on eggshells for something he did in my dream the night before! Last night was full of drama and I woke up with quite the headache this morning. Don't worry, I'm not about to share!

Obviously, I'm having a little trouble figuring this whole blog thing out. I need someone to make comments (please!) so that I know what happens when that happens (what happens, by the way?). Also, easy suggestions and links to great places for blogging for dummies would be great!

1 comment:

GoCougs! said...

Wow. I am way impressed. Looks real good and professional. pictures look great. i'll see if i can find some blogging for dummies sites but seems to me you have it going great. Probably just looking at other's bloggs will teach you the most. yh