Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tag!

I got tagged by my good friend Kari (check out her blog on my favorite links), so here are my answers...

Four places I've lived:
1. Pennsylvania
2. Colorado
3. Utah
4. Alabama

Four jobs I've had:
1. Dairy Queen Blizzard maker
2. Safeway bagger and checker
3. Camp Counselor
4. First and Second Grade Teacher

Four things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Visit NYC
2. Visit Europe
3. See my children as adults
4. Have a clean and house, and all the laundry done for longer than 1 hour!

Four favorite desserts:
1. Ice cream -banana pudding is my favorite, and oh, how I miss it!
2. Apple Pie, with a good crust
3. Pound Cake, preferably homemade by my dear friend Becky
4. Cheese Cake-pumpkin, or anything else not chocolate

Four interesting facts about me:
1. I hate to be cold. Icecream makes me very cold, but very worth the sacrifice!
2. I LOVE chocolate, but don't eat it.
3. I love learning new organizing tips and techniques, but wish I could do better putting them into practice .
4. I love to organize other people's things! All they have to do is unleash me!

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Lost, when it is actually a new episode
2. The Bachelor
3. Anything on HGTV
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (Lifetime-a family w/twins and sextuplets)

4 people I'm tagging are:

Anyone who actually reads my blog! I can't wait to read YOUR answers. Email them to me if you don't have a blog.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Sheia, I am tagging you back! :)

Places I have lived:
Utah, Arizona, Hawaii

Jobs I have had:
Roast beef maker at Arby's, Video store clerk, Financial Aid Secretary, LPN in 3 Family Practice clinics

Things I'd like to do before I die:
Have my house projects finished, Have files, photos, journals,etc. all organized
And in general...travel more

Favorite desserts:
Cherry Cheescake
Snickers anything (Shakes, Cake, Candybar)
Ice cream sudaes
Rootbeer Floats

Interesting facts about me:
I love the water and most sports involved with water.
I hate being in the spotlight.
I always have to have all of my stuff with me when I travel and I have a niece that is just like me in that.(I have gotten a little better through the years though...the kitchen sink usually stays home. :))
I am an investigator at heart and love any type of mystery that makes me think.

Favorite TV shows:
Friday Night Lights, The Bachelor, The Office (when the comedy is clean), and Dateline Mystery

Kari said...

You were a Dairy Queen Blizzard maker? How perfect!! Those things are so yummy! Did you have the job because of your love for ice cream, or is this what started it all? :)