'Tis the season already! Each year I promise myself that I'm going to do better next year getting ready for Christmas so that I can enjoy the holiday more with my family. Each year I do a little better, but there is always room for improvement!
For those who like to see the plan all out on paper, like me, I came across this website that has a bunch of holiday tips and printable pages for helping you get every single holiday detail organized.
http://organizedchristmas.com/

The planner is under holiday notebook on the right side.
Last year, I put together a "Special Events" notebook, and made lots of notes to myself to make things easier this time around. I'm so glad I did, because I'm sure I would have forgotten some of those details.
Share with me some of your holiday organizing ideas too!
For those who like to see the plan all out on paper, like me, I came across this website that has a bunch of holiday tips and printable pages for helping you get every single holiday detail organized.
http://organizedchristmas.com/
The planner is under holiday notebook on the right side.
Last year, I put together a "Special Events" notebook, and made lots of notes to myself to make things easier this time around. I'm so glad I did, because I'm sure I would have forgotten some of those details.
Share with me some of your holiday organizing ideas too!
PS-No, we haven't already made our Christmas sugar cookies this year! These pictures are from last year!
3 comments:
I need some gift ideas for spouses. What do you recommend? What are you giving your spouse this year?
You are soooo organized, Sheia! I wish I had a little more desire to improve myself in this area!
Nice shirt!
Post a Comment