Talk about airing your dirty laundry. I can't believe I actually posted that yesterday! I can't tell you how many times I was tempted to go back and delete that post, but I forced myself to leave it there as extra motivation to be able to show this picture:

I feel much better now. I love order! The laundry is all done, but it may or may not be folded and put away:)
And for those who have been wondering who that cute baby was between my magoobies in yesterday's post, it is my darling neice, Natilee who I have the pleasure of watching on Thursdays (when no one is sick or has the chicken pox). She is a doll. I really look forward to Thursdays.

Now the question....How do you pull a loose tooth? Karissa's two front top teeth are VERY loose. One in particular is barely hanging there and flops around when she talks. Last night Byran tried to pull it out. We tried twisting, flicking...
,
pink thread tied to the doorknob, pink thread yanked by Dad, Dad pulling, and still no go.
It has got to be annoying for her to have it just hanging there sooooo loose! I am afraid she's going to choke on it if it comes out while she is sleeping (it really is that loose!), or swallow it when she is eating. We are open to any suggestions.
But until then, you can enjoy these attempts....(unless your name is Kari Ward)
3 comments:
I can't believe Karissa's dad what torture his daughter that way. What kind of father is he?
I love how Ky is just casually reading a book in the background!
Oh Sheia! You remembered, that is hilarious! I was thinking while I was reading about Karissa how grateful I was that my girls aren't going through that stage yet... shudder! I don't know what I'm going to do!
And sorry, I did NOT watch the video! :)
Post a Comment