Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random Weekend Pics

We had a busy weekend with everyone going different directions and little sleep for at least 3 of us. Kyler is still struggling at night. We wonder if he's been having night terrors since he is not completely awake, shaky, sweaty and inconsolable when he first wakes up. Then after that, just fidgety and fussy on and off through the night. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a better night sleep for everyone tonight.

So anyway, here are a few random pictures from our weekend....
Spectacular sunset on Friday evening!


These pictures do not do justice to the amazing colors. The very top of Timp was lit up in pink. It was beautiful!
We love the great views from our house.

Wonderful mother that I am, I didn't stop Karissa or Kyler from finishing off their left-over- from-the-night-before frozen yogurt during Saturday morning cartoons while I was busy getting ready to go to the Stake Relief Society Breakfast/Activity. It's yogurt, you know, and after my last post, I'd be a hypocrite if I'd stopped them, wouldn't I? Besides it was keeping them occupied and quiet while Byran was trying to catch a few more ZZZ's before I left(remember the lack of sleep happening at our house). So he missed it all. Therefore, he was appalled when he woke up to this- this morning...
...while I was at an early morning Presidency meeting. "But MOM says we can have ice cream for breakfast!" was their argument! Don't you love how they take advantage of the whole "Silence betokens consent" thing? I never told them they could have ice cream for breakfast, I just didn't respond when they did. The new rule is "Children don't eat ice cream for breakfast", unless it's the special fancy waffles and ice cream (and fruit) breakfast.

And the tooth update....
Both still in. Unbelievable.

No comments: