Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Post

Saturday morning I took the Magoobies to the Egg Hunt at Grandma's. It sure was chilly for an egg hunt. My brother Cory and his boys, Cameron and Casey came too.

After the egg hunt we went inside to visit with Grandma for a while.

Saturday afternoon Byran got busy tuning our bikes. All 5 of us are on two wheels this year, a fact that Kyler was very excited about. After I had my 5 layers, gloves and ear warmer on, we went for a nice family ride around the neighborhood.
We definitely need to be doing some bike safety training! It is a good thing our neighborhood is so rural.
Last night Byran and I watched "The Blind Side" and loved it!

Tonight, about an hour after she went to bed, Karissa came running out of her room, " I GOT IT OUT! I GOT IT OUT!!"

We are hoping to be done with loose teeth for a while. (I know you will be thrilled Kari!)

And now, for those of you who are curious about the latest flavor....
Fresh Strawberry, and yes, I'm eating it while I'm posting. Want some?

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I think we should have some home made ice cream the next time I come VT. sound good? :p