Monday, July 5, 2010

Camera Calamity

It's broken! I accidentally dropped it and it must have hit just right so that now the lens telescope thing won't go back in at all. I am just sick about it. SICK. It will probably cost more to fix it than it is worth, but I will check into it anyway. Does anyone have a referral for a place to get it fixed?

In the meantime, I'll have to dig through photos I haven't used yet, or just type boring word posts.

I think I'm going to cry!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ah, bummer! I feel your pain. Our Canon point and shoot (which is like 4 years old) just did the SAME thing to us! It was having issues with batteries, and then one time it died while it was still open. Nate forced the lens closed, and now it won't open for anything... awesome. We'll have to get another one I think!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for you.. I have an extra camera if you want to borrow it until you either get one or get yours fixed... Let me know.