Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Picture Puzzle

I'm curious to see who can come up with the correct story to go with this picture. Or how about the most creative story? There just might be a prize :) Please excuse the sideways pic. My camera is in the shop, so this is from my cell phone and I can't get it to rotate!
PS-Those who I have already told the story to can't win, unless it is for creativity :)

4 comments:

courtneyb said...

a little birdie is spreading the word that you make some of the best baked goods in town?

AllMyKs said...

Oh you flatter me CourtneyB!

RoMo said...

You're really Snow White, and when you bake, all the little animals come to help you. I don't know why you're revealing this secret.

Maren said...

Oh my gosh! I would have died to have that in my house.

Byran told Mark and me the whole story last night. Crazy!