Spring Break has come and gone. We stayed home because Byran was teaching/working and me, well, I just stay home unless I have an appointment or meeting to go to.
The kids did a great job weeding the garden beds all around the house and getting them ready for new dirt and planting. Don't worry, the kids had plenty of play dates and fun things to do too.
On Friday we finally got our pictures taken for our year passes that we got the family for Christmas and put them to use. Byran and the kids played a round of miniature golf and waited in line for an hour to do the Go-Carts.
I waited in the car. The car's seat was much softer than the benches.
Don't you love how Ky was steering too?
The kids have been running several campaigns lately. Karissa, Kyler, and Dad were up for Prom King and Queen. There were posters posted ALL OVER the house.
I'm still not sure exactly who won.
Then this afternoon, this campaign started....
I will translate for Kyler,
"I need a turtle! NOW!"

3 comments:
I am sure Byran was the prom king in high school to go along with being the student body president. Sorry we kept Kayden so late today. Would Kyler be up for a toad? Rogers Family (daniel)
I thought the sign said, "I need a turd now." Thanks for translating. :)
so funny!
Post a Comment