Saturday, April 2, 2011

"I CAN" For April

This month's item to add to your box is...

CANNED MEAT
No, it doesn't have to be SPAM! Just add in the kind of canned meats your family enjoys: Tuna, vienna sausages, canned chicken or turkey, etc.


Wasn't Elder Eyring's Conference talk on giving amazing and inspiring today?! I've always loved the hymn "Have I Done Any Good In The World Today", and it is a favorite that I sing regularly with Grandma. She has been a good example of service and this song. She sings it with Vigor in her 90's!

If you haven't already joined the "I CAN" Project, and are looking for a way to be able to give to others in a budget friendly way, you can start this month! Go HERE to find out how.

All it takes is one extra can a week, a box, and you CAN make a difference too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Grandma Ruth today and guess what song we sang together? Yep, "Have I done any good in the world..." Great conference talk. Thanks for the sweet dinner you provided for our family last night. Daniel