
My sister Shereece just told me about a website where you can list the books you have read and write your own reviews of them. You can create our own account(free) here. What happens next is that you can add your friends (you let them know you want to see their book lists by adding their email address to your account and they are sent the request-if they have an account as well.) If your friends accept your request, they are added to your friends' list and you can have access to their lists and reviews. Kind of a fun concept although I probably didn't explain it very well.
I'm always looking for a good book, but can never remember the titles or authors, or the scrap of paper I wrote it down on goes through the wash. So, let me know if you set up an account, and are willing to share your list with me.
2 comments:
add me as a friend. I couldn't find you on there.
I have an account, but haven't updated it for a long time. I started out with good intentions, but you know how that happens! :)
Post a Comment