Saturday, February 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEIA

This is Sheia's husband breaking into her blog to make a post that today is her 40th Birthday. To celebrate these 40 years the kids and I put together a slideshow. She LOVES comments on her blog so wouldn't it be great for her to see tons of comments over the next few days.

Byran


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sheia, Happy Birthday!!! I laughed, and bawled at the same time (is that possible) This is one of the sweetest things I have EVER seen a husband do for their sweet wife. I LOVED it and love you. You are such a wonderful friend, and I don't know what I'd do with out you. (not blogging for sure :) Love you, and have a WONDERFUL time on this special day!!!!! Love Always Steph

Deborah said...

Happy Happy Birthday to a fabulous sister-in-law! Thanks for putting up with my brother! :)

Love ya

Kari said...

Sheia! Happy Birthday girl! That was such a great video Byran! I loved all the hairdo's you have sported throught the years. Have a great day and eat as many bowls of delicious Breyers ice cream as you want! :)

Megan said...

Happy birthday to you, Sheia! And boy am I flattered that our Hershey's syrup picture is in your slideshow- thanks Byran! :-)

Sheia, you are amazing. You have such a big heart, and you are sincere. You have made my life so much better just by being a part of it! I love you!

shereece said...

Absolutely perfect, Byran!

Happy Birthday, Sheia. I love you!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!! 40? I'd have never known!! You look amazing and are so wonderful!!!

Ruby said...

Happy birthday! What a cute husband! By the way, you have me hooked on NieNie!!

Tricia Taylor said...

Okay, so I totally teared! That was so cute. I loved the song at the end!!

Erin said...

Happy VERY LATE birthday! I'm sorry I missed it. Looks like it was wonderful. What a nice slide show too! Fun to see pictures of you from before I knew you. Again Happy Late Birthday - better late than never, right? :)