My sister Shereece, her family, and my parents were in town this weekend for the wedding of one of their friends. We took advantage of having them in town to have a mini family reunion.
Amy, Reese, and Matthew
The cousins had a lot of fun together.
Karissa took good care of Matt, who slept in a crib in the storage room. Matt you rock at sleeping!
Saturday morning we had a Father's Day breakfast for all the fathers and future fathers.
A special "Happy Fathers'Day" to my brother Jeff, who after almost 19 years of marriage, finally had his first Father's Day this year with his daughter Natilee. I couldn't have been more proud and excited for him. He is a wonderful father!
And the big news.... we moved Grandma back to in her little apartment on Saturday from the rehab center!!! YEA! I'm telling you, it was just like coming home walking in those doors. I loved seeing the sweet residents again. I am so glad she is back home.
It was a fun family weekend. Happy Fathers' Day!

1 comment:
I learn so much from you. Next time, no wedding so we have more time. Love you!
Post a Comment