Kayden's been working with him too. When Kayden is in the mood for it, I can tell that they actually enjoy working together and figuring it out.
I love to watch Byran teaching Kayden things. He is so patient and such a good dad.
The timing has been pretty good as well as the Spring term just ended and Byran isn't teaching during summer term. So, he splits his days between work and the trenches. He is amazing. He just figures things out (with help from Ry-the Sprinkler Supply Guy) and gets it done. He is such a hard worker.
There seems to be miles and miles of PVC pipe going in with the 8 valves. Byran is customizing the system for my garden and grow boxes. We have a creek that runs behind our house that I have been getting my garden water from a bucket at a time. Byran tilled me a winding path down to the creek so I could feel like Laura Ingalls. I always wanted to be a pioneer.
But, as much as I enjoy the whole earthy primitive watering, I think me and my garden are going to enjoy Byran's project a whole lot more!
PS-I thinned my little plants today. I hate that. I feel like such a murderer.




7 comments:
We enjoyed seeing and reading about the back yard and garden. What great hard workers you have. I'd love to see your garden when the veggies are ready.
Whew, that looks like a lot of WORK for sure. Isn't it nice to have a husband who will do it for you though!? Way to go Byran!
So I totally made your pizza sauce this morning in preparation for pizzas for dinner tonight. It's been awhile, and usually I don't take the time to make the sauce, and I'm hoping it's every bit as good as I remember it being at your house! :)
Sorry! I totally laughed at the murderer part. I feel that way too when I have to thin plants. hahaha!
I love the path to the stream...so funny! Danny has been mowing down our weeds and the boys thoroughly enjoy walking through the "paths"!!
"YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!"
Name that movie...
That would be "Dan In Real Life"...made me laugh
Laura Ingalls. That's so Sheia.
Good thing we have the BYU blue going on while we are gardening!!!
Post a Comment