Kayden is at Scout Camp, Byran is visiting his parents, and the Magoobies and I took a trip to visit my sister RuthAnn and her family.
Although she is only about 6 hours away, today's drive seemed to be taking FOREVER only an hour in. The Magoobies wanted to watch Pippi Longstockings 3 times in a row on my laptop, which didn't bother me at all as we didn't have to stop the whole trip to swap out movies. Kyler kept calling her PeePee Longstockings after the first viewing :). He had it right after the 3 time around.
(from Pippi Longstockings-the movie)
Usually I am a passenger, not the driver. There must be something psychological for me when I get into the car that my body thinks it must sleep..... so this is me fighting the sleep demons.
Scared them right away and we arrived safely. Looking forward to a week of fun with my sister and her fam!
1 comment:
Wish I was there, too....
Post a Comment