Although our mudroom is "acid green" it is very bland. One of my goals this summer is to spruce it up and make it fun and even more functional for our family. I'll post the progress through out the summer.
For those of you who know me well, I have this psychological thing about putting holes in walls. I'm so worried that I'll mess up, and holes just seem so permanent. That's why we have so few things hung up on our walls. A good friend of mine once told me that when she first met me she thought we had just moved in because I had so few things on my walls. Must change that.
Big step for me.... power tools, and holes in the walls in the same day.
More function...I like it better already!
I would love to hear any suggestions for what to do with the rest of the green walls.




7 comments:
It looks great! I need to do some sprucing up of my house as well. But I need to clean first!
You are so talented in all that you do. The HOLES in your Mud Room look ok. They will be covered up with jackets and sweaters.
I think above the hooks it would look nice to have 3 equaly size square white frames on the wall hanging by ribbon on oil bronze nobbs or flowers like you find at Rod Works. It would personalize it, and make it feel homey. Guess I am all about cutzy then functional. I need to gleen that from you.
K's. One or a bunch. You decide.
I saw in one of my magazines one time a picture of each kid above their hook or cubby. Thought it was really cute.
Great ideas everyone! Thank for sharing.
black frames, or a mirror.
And--I wish I had a mud room. :(
Post a Comment