Monday, September 15, 2008

A SHOUT OUT

This post is in honor of my most frequent commentator:

MEGAN

Megan is a true friend. She is very honest, trustworthy, and loyal, all without being a Boy Scout!
Megan is very sensitive and thinks outside the box. She is very creative. For example,
here are some things I have received from Megan as gifts:
  • A pineapple
  • Icecream (ok, not so creative if you really know me. It's more obvious than creative, yet VERY thoughtful and greatly appreciated :)
  • Tulips that were gorgeous and lasted so long
  • Raspberries
  • A lovely fuchsia skirt that Byran loved (ok, that wasn't a gift either, it was more of a joke, but it was very funny- I think you had to be there, sorry)
She is a wife to Chad, mother to Jack (who is so dang cute!) Megan is the one who kept me running when I was about to quit. She has been a shoulder to cry on. She is passionate about kayaking (I'm sure I spelled that one wrong AGAIN), relationships, the rain, and drinking water out of a cup instead of a bottle to save the environment.

Let's hear it for Megan!


Love you Megan! Thanks for always humoring me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Megan is great too. Go Megan!!!!

Megan said...

Finally read your post after a week in Seattle- thanks, Sheia! That made my day!