So, I was totally caught up in our "Summer'O Fun" that I just didn't have time to blog. Yeah right!
Really, it is the whole downloading and inserting pictures thing that gets to me. There must be an easier way than the way I'm doing this, because it takes me FOREVER to insert pictures into my post and get them sort-of where I want them to be. So I just don't post, in case you haven't noticed. I was talking to my sister-n-law Deborah yesterday and made a decision to post-pictures or no pictures!
But then, I started going through our pictures this summer and got all excited and sentimental.
Ohhhhhhh! We did have a good "Summer'O Fun" after all! No, I'm not going to put in pictures of every event (see paragraph above), but we did create some fun memories.
Here are some of our favorite summer memories:
Ohhhhhhh! We did have a good "Summer'O Fun" after all! No, I'm not going to put in pictures of every event (see paragraph above), but we did create some fun memories.
Here are some of our favorite summer memories:
Byran: Yellowstone and getting wet at Lagoon
All wet after a ride at Lagoon.

Sheia: Backyard campout and more time with Byran and the kids

Kayden: Lagoon for his birthday
Karissa: Yellowstone, Seven Peaks water park (Forgot my camera-oops)
Kyler:watching TV (just kidding!) Yellowstone and his "noculars" (binoculars), cousins

There never seems to be quite enough time in the summer to do all that we want to do. But we are glad for the moments and memories created.
It turned out to be a great Summer'O Fun after all.
It turned out to be a great Summer'O Fun after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment