Monday, September 29, 2008

Success!

Rembember this?

And this?
Check out this...
This...

This...
And This.
Ahhh, success!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Now THAT looks good. And you didn't invite me over to eat some of it because....? :-) Proud of you for growing a successful garden.

Kari said...

Wow look at all of that! It looks great- and so does that homemade Sheia roll on the plate!! :)

shereece said...

No picture of the kids and how they've grown from doing their "two rows" every Saturday??

Deborah said...

Looks great, I need your help for my future garden at the new house! Gotta love the Sheia roll!!

H. said...

Wow--that looks great!! Aren't home grown foods the best ever?

H. said...

Wow! Yummy looking! There's nothing tastier than home grown foods!

Jess said...

Nice work!!! I love fresh veggies from the garden, not my garden, I don't have one....yet.

Kari said...

Those rolls are seriously the best rolls on this planet....delicious. It's good to see that your garden came in. You can blame me if it didn't get enough water. (Nate)