My first chocolate in years! I was in love with TWIX bars and have been dreaming about them ever since they quit making the white chocolate version. Here we go....
It was good, but I have to say that it tasted kind of bitter and a lot like what I remember dark chocolate tasting like. It had a really strong taste, but it was good!
The next day we had lunch at Kneaders. There were SO many chocolate treats for me to choose from it was hard to decide! I'm used to more limited choices. I settled on a chocolate cream cheese brownie. So yum, but SO rich! I only made it about half way through, and had to save the rest for later.
I still feel like I am cheating every time I take a bite, but I'm sure that will wear off soon.
There is A LOT of chocolate out there and I'm really out of the chocolate loop, so I'm asking for some recommendations! Keep in mind that I prefer milk chocolate, and that a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting might send me over the edge at this point. I could easily get myself into a bad chocolate situation, so I really am trying to pace myself. So please also rate your chocolate suggestions from a light chocolate experience to hard core chocolate.
My sister RuthAnn has given me my first recommendation: Hershey Almond and Toffee Nuggets.
I can't wait!



7 comments:
Lindt lindor truffles in milk chocolate (red bag). mmmmmmmm.
Emily,I bet those are good! B used to get me the white chocolate ones and they were heaven!
I need to get you some chocolate from Canada! Mr. Bigs and Wonderbars and Mint Aeros are my FAVORITE! So yummy!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about them! In April my mom is coming, I'll have her bring some:)
How about some HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK with chocolate chip cookies.
How about some girl scout cookies? ;)
Magleby's chocolate cake. It's very milk chocolate-y, but also rich - so eat it w/ vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. They serve it w/ raspberry sauce @ the restaurant and it is an experience!
girl scout thin mint chocolate ice cream from Dryers. HEAVEN!
(I just ate some...don't tell!)
Post a Comment