The Good...
I got my cast off today.
The Bad...
The x-rays showed that the bone in my arm is not healing, and in fact has moved and is not as in-line as it was just 3 weeks ago.
The UGLY...
I have to wear a "sleeve"(basically a removable cast) for 6 more weeks. If the bone doesn't heal, surgery is a possibility. Oh, and we are now needing to add in hand therapy as there is concern about the limited of motion I have at this time.
A Silver Lining...
Byran and Dan gave me a beautiful priesthood blessing tonight that reminded me to have faith and that the time would go quickly. I need to remember and continue to be grateful for the wonderful friends and family that I have been blesssed with to get through this and that I am not doing it alone.
Many blessings have and STILL will come through this little experience-whether good, bad, or ugly.
2 comments:
Hooray for silver linings. Sorry the rest of it was not so great. I hope you're able to avoid the surgery and eat right-handed again soon!
Darn! I will be praying that your arm heals so you don't have to have surgery. So glad you're continuing to walk better though - and no crutch anymore?? That's great!
Post a Comment