Monday, April 26, 2010

Chicago Trip, Day 3

Up and at 'em this morning! We took the train to Ann Sather's for breakfast.
Holy Yummness! This is a cinnamon roll split in half, toasted, smeared in the middle with this special cream cheese (I can't remember what it is called but it starts with an "m"), granola, berries, and powdered sugar sprinkled on top, and then you can add maple syrup on top of that! Byran had the chicken fajita omelet, but no picture.

The rest of the day was Conference for Byran, 2 Apple classes (we are next door to the Apple store) and shopping for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a blast! Been a long time since I've been in Chicago. Must be time to go back since I don't recognize anything in the pictures. Keep having fun!

courtneyb said...

Is it mascarpone? I used to use that on treats in Italy all the time. Sweet but not too sweet, it's a soft cheese.
that looks delicious!

AllMyKs said...

Yes Courtney, that is it! I was getting it mixed up in my head with marzipan.

Leanne said...

that looks like the best and healthiest breakfast ever!! looks like you are having a blast! love the pictures of the buildings!!