Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tip Top Tap

We are on our way! Can you tell who is excited for this trip?
This is our hotel. We stayed here the last time we were in Chicago too.
There was a storm rolling in. It was so foggy and humid that you couldn't see the tops of the buildings. Cool ambiance!
We ate dinner just around the corner here...
Doesn't this look yummy?
The walls and furniture, and pretty much everything in Gino's is covered with people's signatures. You can even buy a marker for $3 so that you can leave your "mark". Here is mine on the bench where we ate our dinner.
Byran left his mark on the planter pot next to him.
My sister Shereece and her husband Dan were in Chicago in February. Geno's was their recommendation. We found their names upstairs and added ours too.
Great trip so far, other than forgetting my pjs and church clothes. I think I forgot my pjs the last time I was here too! Must be a Chicago thing for me.

PS- I watched the movie "Young Victoria" on the way here today. Very good love story.