Thursday, February 3, 2011
The Work Goes On
The day started off a little rough for Sheia, mostly because she didn't get her pain medications early enough to help her with all the movement the morning brought. Thus, morning occupational therapy (shower and dressing) and physical therapy were a bit more painful and uncomfortable. But, once her body got caught up on the pain meds, she began to feel better. A surprise visit from her parents at lunch got her over the hump and the rest of the day went well. She spent most of the day out of bed and kept busy. Physical therapy included her longest walk yet as well as practicing standing up and sitting down and using steps. Lot of productive work which show clear signs of progress and healing. The day ended with visits from sisters in the stake primary presidency that she works with and her brother Cory. Plus, she had fun visits with the kids on the phone. She is looking forward to some planned visits with the kids in the next few days as well as other friends and family. A lighter therapy schedule on Saturday and no therapy on Sunday opens of more time to enjoy visits. Just check in with Byran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about the accident. News travels slow to Vegas for some reason. We are praying for you and your family. We hope you have a speedy and full recovery!!! We love you!!
Joe, Karen and family
Thanks for all the updates. I keep checking all the time for them! We love you guys!
I hope I can come visit sometime soon, when I can get away without kids!
Post a Comment