Last Monday was my birthday and it was such a great day. Even physical therapy was great because I got to go in the pool. I love that warm pool!
When we got home I walked in to see the fun decorations the birthday fairies had been busy creating while I was gone.
I loved the "Birthday Maze" Ky and Karissa created for me all the way back to my bed.
The kids gave me great presents:
Yellow fingernail polish and a pink nail art pen from Karissa,
Slippers and chenille no-slip socks from Kyler,
and an AWESOME heating pad from Kayden!
Shereece got me some hair accessories and then she, RuthAnn and Laura have arranged for Laura's sister to come to my house to cut and color my hair. YEA!! So needing that!
My present from Byran was the iphone I got a couple of weeks ago. Love it! Byran also made my favorite Dutch Oven dinner-Cheesy Chicken Italiano.
For dessert was a Strawberry CheeseQuake Blizzard cake.
Any guesses what I wished for this year?








2 comments:
That's why your fingernails were painted yellow! It looks like you had a fantastic birthday, your family is so sweet.
What a fun day! I'm dying to know more about the cheesy chicken Italiano!
Post a Comment